Www.shopnflsports.com is a fraud

Los Angeles, California 4 comments

The amount they took from my account is more than the transaction amount. Their website said it would be 20 minutes until I received a confirmation email - it's been 3 hours. I have no confirmation number, and no confirmation email.

There's no way to track my order, cancel the order, submit for a return, and there is no phone number.

The only contact I can see for the sight is a hotmail account: officialfootballshop@hotmail.com

Their website is misleading: says they take AmEx, PayPal, or Discover (they do not), and that they ship via various methods (although FedEx is the only logo) and NONE of the logos are clickable. It also says that they're verified by "Trustwave - Trusted Commerce" but when clicking that link, it says "Trustwave" not the name of the company, as it should. The more I review the website, I notice subtle inconsistencies in the English language. And they use the NBC logo where they should have used the NFL logo, but they're in no way affiliated with NBC.

As far as I can tell, the entire website was published and went live on "ŽSunday, "ŽSeptember "Ž09, "Ž2012, "the first official Sunday of the 2012 NFL season.

I was *** to purchase from this website. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Review about: Chris Rainey Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey.

Comments

South Berwick, Maine, United States #595629

I purchased a ladies x large Wilfork jersey and they sent me a small childs jersey. I have been e-mailing them for a week now and was finally told it would be too much to ship it back so they offered me %40 off my next purchase. I don't recommend buying from this site

Hello, I just went on officialbaltimoreravensproshop.com and same thing.Same email only contact.

Had a funny feeling when I put through the payment; searched around found these comments. Then double checked order and it had FIVE pended orders (I had made one) which I could not delete which totaled around $1500.

Called my bank immediately and had to actually cancel my credit card so they could not process.

Not a good site.FRAUD

I did the same thing. The charge went thru for $3 more than I authorized, and it went thru as a jewelry store in China. I feel like such an ***...

to Danny #586955

Got screwed too.Tried tracking my order and couldn't.

Checked my checking account and it went thru to Bejing, China.Scumbags.

View more comments